Senior Android Framework Developer
Infopulse is inviting a talented professional to join our growing team as a Senior Android Framework Developer.
Areas of Responsibility
- Design and Development of Android framework interfaces and services that are able to run on top of Linux container
- Customizing the Android layers (eg:audio, video, graphics, camera) and integrating with the Head unit applications
- Co-working with User concept to bring the product-based design concept
- Working with multi location team and product owners to bring the customer centric android app integration in Car multimedia
- Quick learning of both Embedded Android and Linux technologies to perform the full stack Android development
- 5+ years' experience in C++ (STL, Templates, Exceptions, Threading), Java,Python
- Experience in Component/System Design (SOLID principles and Design Patterns)
- Experience in Automotive Domain, especially Android Automotive
- Strong Knowledge of Android Framework, Car Service, Android Treble, VNDK, AIDL, HIDL
- Experience in Implementing Custom HAL (eg:- Radio, Vehicle, Audio, GNSS etc)
- Experience with Android CTS/VTS
- Android OS migration, Android security, SELinux, FBE, FDE.