Middle Front-end (Full Stack) Developer
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Middle Front-end (Full Stack) Developer.
We are looking for an experienced and responsible middle engineer who is willing to join our expert team developing the market-leading data center IT management systems. Corresponding products are being deployed in each German automotive manufacturer’s IT ecosystem. Our customer is a mature 30-year-old software product company reinforced by the latest technologies, methodologies, and architectural patterns according to the recommendations of the best consulting companies. The successful candidate will cooperate with a fully composed Scrum Team that consists of specialists from Infopulse and those from the customer side and is fully integrated into the customer engineering structures (300+ experts) according to Scrum and Scaled Agile frameworks.
Areas of Responsibility
- TypeScript Development of UI for Visualization of Structured Data Service configuration and data based on Angular
- No frontend design tasks, just implementation of user experience guidelines provided by another team
- Focus on tasks/stories that are not fully described; making proposals. Architecture is defined in general
- Some experience in Java backend would be nice to have but is not mandatory (writing your own API endpoints if missing)
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and be self-organized
- 3+ years of experience with Angular
- Ability and experience with planning and estimating your own work
- Strong Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- TypeScript, Angular, HTML/CSS
Will be an advantage
- Opt. Backend: Quarkus, Kotlin/Java