Middle/Senior Requirements Engineer
Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a Middle/Senior Requirements Engineer for our client Alstom in any of our offices in Poland.
Alstoms’ trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day.
You will be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting client's reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be.
Areas of Responsibility
- Analyzing and formulating requirements
- Designing and modelling the RBC system structure including internal and external interfaces
- Translating the system requirements to tasks for the project team
- Cooperating with other project work packages
- Defining the requirements specification structure
- Acting as a Product Owner of backlog in scrum teams
- Respecting defined standards on daily basis
- Coordinating with other System Requirements engineers
- Creating and maintaining the requirements documents
- Being part of planning and project scope definition activities
- Moderating the requirements review.
- Degree of Computer Science, Electronics or Automation, Transport
- 3+ years of experience in working in a similar position (Requirements Manager, Requirements Designer, etc)
- Knowledge of versioning control tools (git, svn, synerg, etc)
- General IT knowledge especially in software design including communication aspects
- Abstract-logical way of thinking
- Knowledge of the Linux environment
- At least Intermediate level of English
- Ability to visit client's office in Katowice 2 times per month
Will be an advantage
- Experience in software tests, design or development
- Experience in design of safety related systems
- Knowledge of Doors
- Experience in railway industry