Delivery Manager/Team Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro
Infopulse is inviting a talented professional to join one of our rapidly growing accounts as Delivery Manager.
In this role you will be overseeing the processes and specifics of how the teams reach the customer’s objectives in close alignment with the Infopulse strategy.
If you can effectively negotiate with the customer and within the respective teams, contribute to establishing the governance and enhancing the processes between Infopulse and customer, facilitate collaboration between the teams and the customer – you are invited to join our department management team!
Areas of Responsibility
- Focusing on team performance and managing attrition through effective leadership
- Participating in the interviews to prescreen candidates
- Identifying performance gaps, formulating action plans to address the identified gaps, implementing and monitoring action plans to ensure success, participating in the Performance Evaluation program in close cooperation with the external customer
- Managing escalation procedures and ensuring the service level is maintained
- Suggesting programs for team or individual development and motivation together with the customer
- Interfacing with the client and attending client calls when appropriate
- Providing regular and ad hoc analysis, reports, and metrics to key stakeholders
- Aligning work processes, structure, and systems to meet customer needs
- Setting and managing client expectations, developing project plan, defining the scope of the project, understanding project risks and assigning team members to specific tasks
- Budget management
- Fluent English
- Corresponding people management experience is vital (you may previously hold the following positions: Project Coordinator, Delivery Manager, Team Leader, Account Manager, Project Manager, HR people partner and other relevant functions)
- 5+ years of experience in the international corporate environment
- Adaptability, problem solving and time management skills
Will be an advantage
- Previous experience within Telco environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills