Roaming Business Specialist
Infopulse is inviting a talented professional to join our growing team as a Roaming Expert.
Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunication enabler with a physical network stretching across the globe!
- Grow your expertise through interacting with A-level mobile carriers from all over the world;
- Get your hands on the vast network with on-land, transatlantic, and space points of presence;
- Join our decade-long partnership with BICS to ensure confidence in your future and long-term growth.
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to growing with you!
The Roaming Expert will play a critical role in the end-to-end monitoring of customer commercial roaming operations and partnerships. The primary objectives of this role are to ensure a seamless roaming experience and to contribute to the profitability of our client operators roaming business.
Areas of Responsibility
- Traffic Forecasting and Distribution Analysis (Weekly/Monthly) Reporting
- Roaming agreements negotiations
- Track commitments with roaming partners and providing regular internal budget and forecast information
- Monitor monthly financial performance against budget targets
- Identify and report any variances or discrepancies
- Perform reconciliation and settlement processes for each discount deal validation and approval in collaboration with RP (Roaming Partner) and FCH (Financial Clearing House)
- Distribute finalized CN (Credit Note) and DB (Debit) agreements agreed upon with roaming partners
- Handle all roaming disputes, manage the Resolution Assistance Provider (RAP) process, and implement TAP in coordination with the DCH
- QoS Testing Coordination
- At least 5 years of experience in a commercial role, preferably in the telecoms sector
- High-level of verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to excel in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent data analytical skills, with the ability to derive insights from data
- Quick learning abilities and flexibility in approaching tasks and challenges
- Highly efficient and capable of meeting deadlines consistently
- Previous roaming experience