Infopulse is inviting a talented professional to join our growing team as a Qlik developer. Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunication enabler with a physical network stretching across the globe!
- Grow your expertise through interacting with A-level mobile carriers from all over the world;
- Get your hands on the vast network with on-land, transatlantic, and space points of presence;
- Join our decade-long partnership with BICS to ensure confidence in your future and long-term growth.
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to growing with you!
With a diverse and multicultural team of about 600 employees, we continuously strive to provide customers with the highest level of quality, reliability and interoperability, enabling them to maximize their end-user value.
Areas of Responsibility
- Сreate Qlik Sense reports to support our different business lines
- You will collaborate closely with analysts and business people
- Guide a junior developer
- Advanced skills in Qlik Sense
- Practical experience with Vizlib
- Practical experience in performance tuning and scalability
- Advanced knowledge of general DWH and BI concepts (Specifically Data modelling and Advanced SQL Queries skills)
- Strong & proven experience with big volumes of data
- Strong analysis skill to capture/understand the business requirements delivered by BICS
- Propose a valid technical Qlik solution (Qlik Sense)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are mandatory (English is mandadory)
Will be an advantage
- Experience with SAP connector, VB scripting, QMC API, Qlik Sense extensions, Nprinting or Qalyptus
- Version Manager or WIP
- Experience in other reporting tool