Sales Support Specialist
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Sales Support Specialist for our respectable client BICS.
Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunication enabler with a physical network stretching through the globe!
- Grow your expertise through interacting with A-level mobile carriers from all over the world
- Get your hands on the vast network with on land, underwater, and space points of presence
- Join our decade-long partnership with BICS to ensure confidence in your future and long-term growth
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to grow with you!
Areas of Responsibility
- Manage & support routing processes, determine prices, check cost increases & decreases, send agreed volume commitments, monitor regional quality of outbound, quality & network utilization for all outbound voice services & products
- Update pricing for all wholesale voice products in order to optimize company’s international transit market share
- Align with Regional Manager to implement routing strategies incorporating cost, commitments & agreements, capacity and quality. Take the lead in defining the country strategies for the countries, which are assigned
- Support all sales activities carried out by Account Management and participate in negotiations with the bilateral agreements and swaps when needed
- Monitor that all information (such as costs, prices, margins) are correctly reflected in the tools and reports
- 2 years of business experience in telecommunication field
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (any other language is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office stack (word, excel, power point)
- Result driven and able to perform under pressure
- Good organization and analytical skills
- Strong customer focus but also a strong quality focus