Infopulse is inviting a talented professional to join our growing team and to cooperate as an Accountant for our respectful client BICS.
BICS is connecting the world by creating reliable and secure mobile experiences anytime, anywhere. It is a leading international communications enabler, one of the key global voice carriers and the leading provider of mobile data services worldwide.
Areas of Responsibility
- Processing of PO and Non PO invoices to ensure timely and correct payments. Administration of disputes with vendors to avoid late payment fees, outstanding balances
- Preparation and treatment of manual and automated outgoing payments
- Perform monthly and year end closing accounting activities to ensure reliable reporting output for accounting management
- Execute quarterly reconciliation of balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Assistance of the senior accountant and accounting manager during internal and external audits with relevant supporting documentation
- Ensure financial system data is up to date (bank account, VAT number, address, etc)
- Assistance of the accounting management with tax obligations (monthly VAT declaration, reporting to National Bank)
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a field
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Accounting proficiency/affinity with figures
- SAP expertise