Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Billing&Collection Specialist for our respectful client BICS.
Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunication enabler with a physical network stretching through the globe!
- Grow your expertise through interacting with A-level mobile carriers from all over the world;
- Get your hands on the vast network with on land, underwater, and space points of presence;
- Join our decade-long partnership with BICS to ensure confidence in your future and long-term growth.
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to grow with you!
Areas of Responsibility
- Manage a portfolio of international suppliers & customers, completing the following tasks:
- produce outgoing invoices for each customer & product
- manage disputes received (based on acceptance thresholds)
- validate incoming invoices for each supplier & product
- dispute incoming invoices (based on acceptance thresholds)
- ensure that all disputes are followed-up & solved in time, make proposals to solve them and take necessary actions in order to avoid their repetition
- manage complex deals through analysis, providing proposals regularization and closing negotiations in collaboration with Commercial department
- promptly respond to any query in relation to your accounts
- Set up and produce operational reporting
- Justify financial impacts to the Accounting team
- Ensure cash-flow optimization and adherence to the financial policy of the company while having the customer satisfaction in mind
- Identify opportunities for automation and propose improvements of calculation rules and processes optimization
- Ensure financial compliancy of internal tools through participation in development projects
- Maintain clean balance with partners within your portfolio
- Release timely payments (as per process & using the different tools in place)
- Clean all payments received and prior month end
- Reduce bad debt through proper partner account management
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in Finance or Economics)
- At least 1 year of experience in Accounting
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point)
- Strong analytical skills and well-structured thinking
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills