Documentation Specialist (LEA)
Infopulse Bulgaria welcomes a Documentation Specialist (LEA), a professional who will join a Telecom Team for our respectful client BICS.
Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunication enabler with a physical network stretching across the globe!
- Grow your expertise through interacting with A-level mobile carriers from all over the world;
- Get your hands on the vast network with on-land, transatlantic, and space points of presence;
- Join our decade-long partnership with BICS to ensure confidence in your future and long-term growth.
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to growing with you!
The specialist will join the Security Team, that is supporting our legal obligations all over the world versus local justice- and police-services. The specialist will receive the required trainings (onsite and in Brussels) and will be able to rely on the assistance of senior colleagues.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Receive, validate, execute and reply on legal requests (primary focus) which are received in several languages:
- Ensure the validity of legal requests prior to execution
- Check the results before being provided to the requestor
- Ensure traceability; log and close all processed requests accurately
- Gather necessary information for logging, reporting and invoicing
- Ensure 24/7 availability of the service by being part of a rotating duty guard system to handle exceptional and urgent request to are escalated
- Have responsibility for monthly reporting and invoicing
- Assist in defining new requirements, fine-tuning of existing features and testing of the internal IT tools
- Assist in defining, fine-tuning and improvement of security processes and procedures
- Plan and perform various internal security operations tasks according to established procedures
- Strong team player
- Basic knowledge of telecommunications or eagerness to learn it quickly
- Good experience in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Being stress-resistant, manage multiple tasks and resources
- Flexibility and being open to fast change
- You are fluent in English spoken and written and an easy communicator
- Basic knowledge of French would be an asset or willingness to learn