Business Solution Analyst
Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our team as Business Solution Analyst in Germany and deal with deliveries for our key customers across Europe.
The location for the new Infopulse office will be in the Frankfurt am Main area.
Although based at a regional and/or home office, domestic and sometimes international travel will be a part of the role, including travel outside of the normal working hours and being away from home for periods of time.
Areas of Responsibility
- Be involved in migration/project studies at customer sites
- Closely cooperate with the Migration Study lead and customer departments
- Plan, prepare and perform workshops with customer end-user teams or individuals
- Analyze customer business processes and translate these needs into new functionality to be developed
- Evaluate best-fit solutions within Infopulse portfolio for the customer’s business needs in cooperation with the technical consultants
- Establish and coordinate Design Change Requests for the upcoming project phases
- Review and coordinate incoming new business requirements from the customer
We consider our Business Analysts as a key part of the Project/Migration Teams. Therefore you will ideally have:
- Excellent knowledge of generic business processes in the small and medium enterprise segment
- Worked as a Migration- or business consultant in the ideal case, alternatively have very good knowledge about ERP/CRM SAP, MS Dynamics, or any DWH/BI Solutions on well-known corporate platforms – MS SQL/PowerBI, SAP HANA, Sybase, Vertica, Terrasoft, Oracle, Qlik or similar.
- Several years experience analyzing customer business processes and translating them into technical solution approaches
A self-guiding professional who is able to join any customer environment and quickly assess and structure the required approach to achieve best possible analysis results. In addition, you should:
- be able to cooperate effectively in international distributed teams
- be a team player with the proven ability to analyze and agree requirements together with the customer
- have excellent communication skills both in English and German
- know how to manage and resolve resistance existing in customer environments
- have excellent presentation and team-building skills needed to arrange and perform workshops on all levels of the customer organization including board-level.