Future of Compliance: Customization and Multistandard Management. Meet the new version of Infopulse SCM 8.2
February 17, 2021 Our Products
Based on customer feedback, partner expectations, and global market trends, we have enhanced the existing functionality of the solution and introduced new features. In Release 8.2, we focused on making customization processes project-specific.
New standards on board:
- ISO/IEC 27019:2017 Information technology — Security techniques — Information security controls for the energy utility industry. A set of controls for the energy sector is now available in Infopulse SCM to cover security compliance assessment, risk management, performance control, and monitoring.
- The US Cybersecurity Maturity Model is applicable to Defense Industrial Base (DIB) contractors by the US Department of Defense for the proper protection of sensitive information. This preparation for the certification can now be implemented and managed in the Infopulse SCM
Customization and flexibility of compliance modeling
We have focused on providing a more personalized approach and tailoring the inner processes to your specific company needs. From now on, in the Infopulse SCM:
- Protection goals are user-defined
- Custom fields are system-wide
- Import possibilities are extended to requirements, controls, and threats catalogs
- One-click generation of the Statement of Applicability (SOA) report is available.
Multi-tenancy of the organization management
We have introduced structural changes to Concept management and granted the possibility to support multi-tenancy and hierarchical organizational structure in one instance of SCM.
To learn more about the improvements and new functionality of Infopulse SCM, visit the product page.