Infopulse Acts as Title Sponsor of the International Championship of Computer Talents
8,000 applications, 5 participating countries (Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Estonia), 70 partner companies, 130 of the best projects in the finals, and record-breaking prize fund (over UAH 500,000) are just part of the figures about the Golden Byte championship of computer talents with Infopulse as its title sponsor.
Changing the World
This year the Championship is titled Changing the World. The contestants have prepared and presented their unique projects aimed at making the world better with the help of technology.
The presented solutions have been assessed by a jury of experts from leading IT companies, including our colleagues Volodymyr Tereshchenko, Delivery Manager (Startup Challenge nomination) and Dmity Sigov, Head of Game Design.
Championship nominations and winners
- Startup challenge (software projects)
- Networking technology (nomination for system administrators)
- Mobile development
- Game design
- Character design (game characters creation competition)
- Web design
- Short movie
- NoSQL expert (database management applications competition)
- Junior competition (for children from 10 to 14 years old)
- Grand Prix: a tour to the Silicon Valley (USA): Studium team
- Special Prize: Estonian team