Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Business continuity planning is a critical part of Infopulse’s daily activities. Our related management approach shows its effectiveness and provides successful business growth. Thus, Infopulse Business Continuity Management (BCM) approach is a proven solution that helps efficiently mitigate identified risks and enable a possibility for quick business recovery from disruption, such as cyber-attacks, unplanned IT & Telecom outages, data breach, power supply outages, supply chain disruptions, adverse weather conditions and other technical hazards or natural disasters.
BCM service brings its users competitive advantage, allowing to plan ahead, predict the worst, estimate the possible, and put the necessary measures in place to protect the business, minimizing impacts of negative events, such as decreased productivity, increased operational expenses, losses of revenue and reduced customer confidence.
The extensive experience of Infopulse ensures high-quality service, well-supported by certified professionals (MBCI, CRISC, CISSP, CISM, CISA).
Activities of Business Continuity Management:
- Business Impact Analysis – Define customer demands in difficult circumstances, Determine required recovery time objectives, Identify Dependencies on critical resources.
- Risk Assessment – Address regulatory requirements for business continuity; Align the costs of planning with the actual risks faced by a company; Identify and eliminate single points of failure in company infrastructure and business processes.
- Development of Business Continuity Strategies – Identify potential cost reductions by improving or creating operating efﬁciencies; Emergency Response and Operations Development; Ensure the viability of business functions during and following a disaster.
- Development and Implementation of Continuity Plan– Valuable improvement of mission-critical business processes as a direct result of business continuity planning efforts; Provide an advantage over competitors.
- Continuity Awareness and Training – Improve understanding of business and technical processes by line managers and employees; Business Continuity Plan Exercises; Maintain employee productivity across all company operations.
- Development of Crisis Communication Plan– Safeguard company brand equity and shareholder value.
In order to adjust our business continuity planning service to the unique needs of your business, infrastructure, and budget, the service can be focused on particular domains of your company business.
The BCM service deliveries include the following:
- Project plan
- Business continuity policy statements
- Emergency notification list
- Risk assessment report (Vital legal and business records list; List of mission critical assets; Identified and estimated risks list; Identified existing security controls list).
- Business impact analysis report (Determined maximum tolerable downtime (MTD); Determined recovery point objectives (RPO); Dependency Analysis Report).
- Mitigation and Recovery strategies (Data backup recovery strategies; Site recovery strategies; Mitigation treatments and selected security controls).