Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Ensure Security Compliance with GDPR, ISO 27001, and BSI IT-Grundschutz
Security Compliance Manager is an ISMS tool that enables enterprises to be compliant with security requirements of GDPR, ISO 27001, BSI IT-Grundschutz. A reliable replacement for a discontinued GSTOOL, SCM is a practical and efficient solution for IT security officers, data protection officers, administrators, managing directors, and CIOs.
SCM Benefits and Unique Features
Infopulse’s Security Compliance Manager (SCM) covers the whole Information Security Management System (ISMS) of a company, from planning and establishment of security concept up to certification.
SCM increases the maturity of IT operations and enables effective IT security management, compliant with GDPR, ISO 27001, and BSI IT-Grundschutz. With SCM, companies can prepare for the ISO 27001 certification based on IT-Grundschutz, easily adapt IT-Grundschutz-Compendium to specific business needs, and specify Protection Requirements of IT asset sets with multi-tenancy.
The tool is optimized for Top Management and is a perfect bet for IT security decision makers, helping them to prepare, administer and update security concepts, and establish IT Baseline Protection in the company.
A comprehensive feature set to prepare your organization to the highest level of security compliance:
- Managing multiple security concepts with one tool
- Import data from the GSTOOL
- Creation of safety concepts according to BSI IT-Grundschutz
- Planning and carrying out Risk analysis in accordance with BSI-Standard-200-3
- Integration of up-to-date and complete BSI- Compendium
- Modeling according to IT-Grundschutz- Compendium
- IT Inventory Management
- Possibility to create and manage the groups of TOs
- Security check
- Cost analysis
- Supplementary Security Analysis
- Planning and implementation of internal audits
- Wide set of reports (from standard to custom)
- Privacy management of personal data through modeling with user-defined modules
- Security concept snapshot (versioning)
4 Steps to Company’s Security Compliance with SCM
How SCM works?
SCM is available both in German and in English and can be supplied as a web application with various licensing options. Information security, data protection, and risk management can be integrated as a complete management system and are always based on the complete, up-to-date and standard-compliant database. SCM supports multiple users with individual user interface settings and features simultaneous access.
The SCM structure is similar to the modular structure of BSI IT-Grundschutz Methodology. In order to adapt the recommended measures to the specific companies, the so-called blocks are used, which take the structure of the company into account. The blocks contain information regarding potential threats as well as measures to effectively counteract these threats.
All data can be visualized and presented in a convenient and easily comprehensible form, enhancing and accelerating decision making. E.g., all required evaluation and IT-Grundschutz certification reports (A1 to A6) can be collected in Excel, HTML and PDF formats with just 4 mouse clicks (reports on security modeling, analysis, risk handling, etc).
SCM will support the following features according to the modernized IT-Grundschutz:
- Basic, Standard and Core Protection
- Creation of safety concepts according to ISO 27001 and BSI IT-Grundschutz.
- Modeling according to IT-Grundschutz-Compendium
- Privacy management of personal data according to GDPR
- Integration with CMDB
- Creation of IT-Grundschutz-Profiles acc. to particular institution needs