Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Security Compliance Manager (Infopulse SCM) enables organizations to assess their current level of security and fundamentally simplifies implementation and management of compliance processes according to specific security requirements. The tool is a viable and efficient solution for IT Security and Privacy Officers, System Administrators, CEOs, and CIOs.
Infopulse SCM Benefits and Unique Features
Infopulse Security Compliance Manager covers the entire information security management system (ISMS) of a company – from planning and implementing a security plan to certification. Infopulse SCM enables effective IT security management according to the latest security standards and regulations.
The SCM tool is a smart solution for decision-makers, helping to get decision-relevant information on the go via a mobile app. Therefore, the most up-to-date safety status of a company is always at hand, as well as ability to quickly contact responsible persons.
Infopulse SCM is available in English and German and is offered as a web and mobile applications. Information security, data protection, and risk management can be integrated as an all-in-one management system and are always based on the latest standards (BSI IT-Grundschutz Compendium, ISO 27001, and GDPR).
- Managing various security concepts and their versions in one solution;
- IT Inventory Management;
- Automatic Modeling;
- Planning and carrying out Risk Analysis and Security Checks;
- Illustrative Risk matrix;
- Tracking the implementation and maintenance of compliance with different Standards;
- Cost analysis;
- Planning and implementation of internal audits;
- Creation of user-defined objects;
- A wide set of reports;
- Links to relevant documentation in one solution;
- Rich visualization of data and ease-of-use for a better user experience.
How Infopulse SCM works?
4 Steps to Company’s Security Compliance with Infopulse SCM
- Create one or more Security Concepts.
- Specify Protection Requirements.
- Perform Security Checkup based on Automatic Modeling.
- Conduct Risk Analysis (optional).
Regulations and Standards supported by Infopulse SCM
Infopulse SCM will present the following functions according to the modernized ISO 27001:
- Basic, standard and core protection with the possibility to switch between them;
- Creation of Security Concepts according to ISO 27001;
- Automatic Modeling according to Compendium;
- Planning and conducting Risk Analysis;
- Preparation for ISO 27001 Certification.
Infopulse SCM will present the following functions according to the GDPR:
- Privacy and personal information management;
- Requirements and measures to comply with the GDPR worked out by Infopulse in-house security experts and based on the best practices of the independent international organizations;
- Predefined target objects in GDPR context;
- List of processing activities;
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA);
- Tracking the implementation and maintenance of GDPR compliance;
- Focus on GDPR requirements for controllers and processors.
Unique Selling Points
You can switch between the Standards or Regulations supported by SCM or meet the needs of several of them at the same time. Due to the overlapping requirements in different Standards, the requirements implemented in one Standard will be displayed as “done” in another one.
In addition to the abovementioned Regulations and Standards, SCM logic can be applied to other known Standards.
Other Regulations and Standards to be supported by the upcoming versions of Infopulse SCM:
- Management efficiency
- ISO 27005 – guidelines for information security risk management, to assist the satisfactory implementation of information security based on a risk management approach.
- ISO 20000 – a service management system standard, to assist organizations along with other frameworks in the development of appropriate governance.
- ISO 9001 – a widely spread standard for any organization to improve its efficiency and a basement of all other ISO frameworks.
- Future specialization
- ISO 27018 – a code of practice that focuses on protection of personal data in the cloud, to increase the level of data protection.
- ISO 26262 – a specialized standard for automotive electronic and electrical safety-related systems.
- PCI DSS – widely accepted set of controls for a payment card industry.