Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
The Standards Compliance Manager (SCM) 3.0 by Infopulse – any standard, any process.
Designed to provide security governance, compliance and risk management all in one solution, Infopulse Standards Compliance Manager enables enterprises to get accurate real-time assessments of compliance status of their data, protection system, infrastructure and business operations. The tool streamlines implementation and management of all compliance-related processes in accord with your specific security or privacy requirements of any established standards, policies or procedures.
Built as both web-based and mobile app, Infopulse SCM is a smart solution for all compliance managers and decision-makers to efficiently monitor and control their compliance system on the go at all stages, from concept and design to certification and maintenance.
Infopulse SCM 3.0 integrates with the modernized BSI IT-Grundschutz-Compendium 200 and provides for three protection levels: basic, standard and core, furthermore featuring GDPR, ISO 27001, and ISO 22301. Using the app, you can upload and implement your own customer-specific standards or import data from any existing CMDB. Thanks to its modular structure, Infopulse SCM is extremely flexible for you to compose from its components any individual configuration best fitting your organization needs.
As a multifaceted tool, SCM makes building and maintaining your entire compliance system a clear-mapped and comfortable travel.
- BSI Standard 200x + supplemented with BSI Standard 100
(alternative to the  )
- ISO 27001
- ISO 22301
- Any custom standard or regulation
- Intuitive web interface
- Import/export feature to handle your individual standards and policies
- Smart automated and customizable modelling
- Mobile access to manage on the go
- Integrated GDPR best practices
- Upload and link feature to attach documents
- Oracle and MySQL DBs support
- Easy to use by the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle (PDCA Cycle)?
- Flexible creation and management of own system elements and processes
- Saves time and efforts
- Direct access to relevant management information
- All standards/regulations and related documents in one solution
- Fast implementation of additional features on customers request
- Managing security concepts and versioning (snapshots)
- IT Inventory Management (incl. Multitenancy)
- Planning and running compliance process
- Automatic assignment of responsible persons
- Protection requirement suggestions based on entered dependencies
- Risk management according to BSI Standard 200-3
- Cost analysis
- Profile management
- Generating a variety of reports in different formats
- Rich data visualization
- Roles and permissions management
- Integration with customer CMDB
- LDAP integration
The tool supports multiple users’ simultaneous access with individual user interface settings and features.
How To: 3 Easy Steps to Company’s Compliance with Infopulse SCM:
- Create one or more Security/GDPR/customer concepts.
- Specify Protection or Privacy requirements.
- Perform compliance checkup based on automatic modeling.
- Additionally Risk Analysis can be conducted, if needed.
Regulations and Standards supported by Infopulse SCM:
- Basic, standard and core protection easy to switch between;
- Creation of Security Concepts according to ISO 27001;
- Automatic Modeling according to Grundschutz-Compendium;
- Planning and conducting Risk Analysis;
- Preparation for ISO 27001 Certification.
- Privacy and personal information management;
- Action plan to comply with the GDPR worked out by Infopulse in-house security experts and based on the best practices of the independent international organizations;
- Predefined target objects in GDPR context;
- List of processing activities;
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA);
- Tracking the implementation and maintenance of GDPR compliance;
- Focus on GDPR requirements for controllers and processors.
Be prepared for your business continuity management with SCM, you will better understand and prioritize the threats to your business, to protect against, reduce the likelihood of and ensure your business recovers from disruptive incidents when they arise.
The ISO requirements are generic and proposed to be applicable to all organizations, regardless of type, size and nature. As requirements depends on the organization’s operating environment and complexity, Infopulse can assist and consult you for further adoption.
Unique Selling Points
You can switch between the Standards or Regulations supported by SCM 3.0 or meet the needs of several of them at the same time. Due to the overlapping requirements in different Standards, the requirements implemented in one Standard will be displayed as “done” in another one.
In addition to the above-mentioned regulations and standards, SCM logic can be applied to other known standards.
- New Standards in next release: ISO 27002 and ASPICE;
- Further improvements:
- Tasks and Controls management: Post-compliance management of tasks & controls management;
- Dashboards: Visual interactive online reporting.
Other Regulations and Standards to be supported by the upcoming versions of Infopulse SCM:
- ISO 27005 – guidelines for information security risk management, to assist the satisfactory implementation of information security based on a risk management approach.
- ISO 20000 – a service management system standard, to assist companies and organizations along with other frameworks in the development of appropriate governance.
- ISO 9001 – a widely spread standard for any company or organization to improve its efficiency and a basement of all other ISO frameworks.
- ISO 27018 – a code of practice that focuses on protection of personal data in the cloud, to increase the level of data protection.
- ISO 26262 – a specialized standard for automotive electronic and electrical safety-related systems.
- PCI DSS – a widely accepted set of controls for the Payment Card Industry.
SCM is available both in German and English with a variety of licensing options.
Contact us to learn more about Infopulse SCM 3.0, live demo or  .