Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Boost Employee Productivity with Convenient and Secure Remote Access to Corporate Apps
As an Azure Expert MSP with the Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop advanced specialization, Infopulse will help your enterprise to achieve strategic digital transformation goals with Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) configuration, migration, and deployment of your Remote Desktop Services (RDS) / Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) to Microsoft Azure.
To succeed in customers’ RDS/VDI to Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) migration, Infopulse provides a range of related infrastructure services:
- Building the AVD infrastructure in Azure from scratch (Greenfield deployment)
- Migrating on-premises RDS/VDI infrastructure to Azure ‘as is’
- Migrating on-premises RDS/VDI infrastructure with a transition to AVD in Azure infrastructure
VDI/Azure Virtual Desktop can be provided as a solution:
- Planning an infrastructure project (of any size).
- Processing the project to ensure success in all types of migration.
- Implementing a PoC to find the real requirements for the sizing of the future Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure.
- Recommendations based on the results of the PoC.
- Creating architecture of the future AVD infrastructure.
- PoC for the thin clients from different vendors to recognize the possibilities of working these clients in AVD infrastructure.
- Additional recommendations based on the results of the second PoC.
- Creating Azure infrastructure and the AVD landscape.
- Conducting migration to the AVD infrastructure. Alternatively, we can support and guide the migration performed by your in-house experts.
- Post-migration support and consulting on further optimization of the AVD.