Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
To succeed in customers’ DC migration to Azure, we use the following activities:
- Gathering the requirements of on-premise/hybrid infrastructure
- Architecture session with the customer experts to discuss and to create the optimal architecture in Azure
- Automation for the migration process
- Creating new or modifying the existing infrastructure in Azure
- Migration all chosen objects to the Azure infrastructure
- Optimization of the Azure infrastructure
Azure DC IaaS migration as a solution:
- Planning the project of the migration of different sizes of the infrastructure and processing the project to get success in any type of migration.
- Gathering requirements from the various sources and customer’s experts to get a comprehensive list of objects that need to migrate.
- Providing architecture sessions with experts (from customer and vendors side) to get optimized architecture based on Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure
- Creating comprehensive architecture documentation
- Creating scripts and other opportunities to automate part of the migration process to optimize the timeline and the other resources in the project
- Creating/Modifying the Azure infrastructure based on the confirmed architecture
- Migration On-Premises Windows and Linux VM to Azure VMs
- Migration On-premises SQL Server (Windows, Linux) to Azure SQL Server VMs.
- Control/Support/Migrate objects to the Azure infrastructure in conjunction with customer’s expert teams
- Consultancy of the future optimization in the Azure infrastructure within or after the migration process.