Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Migration from IaaS Applications and Databases to Cloud Native Architecture (PaaS, SaaS)
To succeed in customers’ migration from IaaS to Cloud Native Architecture, we perform the following activities:
- Discover and evaluate apps of on-premise and cloud IaaS Applications
- Re-architecting for migration focuses on modifying and extending app functionality and the codebase to optimize the app architecture for cloud scalability.
- Re-architect relational and non-relational databases to a fully managed database solution, such as Azure SQL Database Managed Instance, Azure Database for MySQL, Azure Database for PostgreSQL, and Azure Cosmos DB, etc.
- Apply DevOps practices
- Creating new or modifying necessary Azure Infrastructure and Services
- Migration data and apps to the Azure infrastructure
- Optimization of the Azure infrastructure
Migration from IaaS to Cloud Native Architecture:
- Planning the project of the migration of different sizes of the infrastructure and processing the project to get success in any migration.
- Gathering requirements from the various data sources and customer’s experts to get a comprehensive list of objects that need to migrate.
- Get a detailed report of all the technologies used and whether they can be hosted on Azure Services
- Providing architecture sessions to get optimized architecture based on Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure Services
- Creating comprehensive architecture documentation
- Creating DevOps Practices
- PoC for testing and creating a migration plan
- Creating/Modifying the Azure Services infrastructure
- Making necessary modifications to the code according to the architecture
- Migrate data, apps, and objects to the Azure infrastructure