Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
To succeed in customers’ migration from IaaS to Cloud Native Architecture, we use the following activities:
- Discover and evaluate apps of on-premise and cloud IaaS Applications
- Re-architecting for migration focuses on modifying and extending app functionality and the codebase to optimize the app architecture for cloud scalability.
- Re-architect relational and non-relational databases to a fully managed database solution, such as Azure SQL Database Managed Instance, Azure Database for MySQL, Azure Database for PostgreSQL, and Azure Cosmos DB, etc.
- Apply DevOps practices
- Creating new or modifying necessary Azure Infrastructure and Services
- Migration data and apps to the Azure infrastructure
- Optimization of the Azure infrastructure
Migration from IaaS to Cloud Native Architecture:
- Planning the project of the migration of different sizes of the infrastructure and processing the project to get success in any migration.
- Gathering requirements from the various data sources and customer’s experts to get a comprehensive list of objects that need to migrate.
- Get a detailed report of all the technologies used and whether they can be hosted on Azure Services
- Providing architecture sessions to get optimized architecture based on Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure Services
- Creating comprehensive architecture documentation
- Creating DevOps Practices
- PoC for testing and creating a migration plan
- Creating/Modifying the Azure Services infrastructure
- Making necessary modifications to the code according to the architecture
- Migrate data, apps, and objects to the Azure infrastructure