Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Effective inspection management solutions ensure high quality of products, equipment and services, enhance maintenance and facilitate compliance across the entire value chain.
Infopulse provides a range of ready-to-use packaged solutions that will increase inspection productivity, reduce risks, streamline asset management, and improve preventive maintenance across any industry. On top of that, we offer the adoption, integration, customization, and development of inspection management solutions to tailor them specifically for our customer’s requirements.
Infopulse Packaged Solutions for Inspection Management
Resco is one of the global leaders in developing cross-platform mobile software. Infopulse has partnered with Resco to offer the implementation of a Resco-based packaged inspection solution, which is designed to accelerate data collection and improve operational efficiency. The main features include:
- The ability to build custom mobile questionnaires, checklists and audits;
- Enhanced work scheduling and progress monitoring system;
- Step-by-step guide for both inspectors and staff to minimize errors;
- Automation of repetitive tasks by pre-filling input fields.
Our packaged inspection solution covers a broad range of processes, including work scheduling, execution, data analysis, and compliance, which significantly improves business productivity and reduces costs.
The solution can be connected to your Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, or ERP system, such as SAP S4/HANA.
Inspection with Power Apps
As a Microsoft Partner of the Year in Ukraine, and a Gold Partner in application development, Infopulse offers inspection solutions based on the Microsoft Power Apps platform. Our Power Apps solutions include:
- Options to design and execute questionnaires;
- Dashboard for work efficiency monitoring;
- Wide range of risk management features;
- Swift and precise data analysis for better decision-making.
The solutions support both on-premise and cloud-based deployment and are available either in web, mobile, or desktop versions. Moreover, our solutions can be used to create custom Power Apps-based inspection management software, with functionalities that are tailored to meet specific customer requirements.
Inspection Solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Infopulse offers an inspection management extension for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Our MS Dynamics inspection solution includes a broad spectrum of features, including:
- Intelligent scheduling;
- Comprehensive customized questionnaires;
- Data collection and real-time analysis;
- Inventory management and asset monitoring.
Extending your MS Dynamics CRM with our solution can drive the efficiency and profitability of your field-service business by facilitating major inspection functions.
Infopulse Standards Compliance Manager
Standards Compliance Manager (SCM) is a multi-functional automated solution that focuses on compliance and risk management. SCM may be implemented for various types of inspections, including infrastructure, security inspections, and various types of audits. The tool features:
- Management of multiple security standards and procedures;
- Comprehensive reporting options and cost analysis;
- Rich data visualization that creates convenient UX;
- A wide spectrum of risk assessment and management features;
- Availability in the Cloud, On-premise, or as a mobile solution.
The tool creates tangible benefits across any industry by providing an all-encompassing approach to security inspection of your business.