Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project and to work as a .NET Back End Developer at our Kyiv office. Our customer Gecko is located in Norway. We are looking for developers to join the existing team responsible for development and customization of Gecko’s cutting-edge solutions in document management and automation. Our team works in close cooperation with Gecko’s leading architects and developers and delivers immediate business value to the customer.
Areas of Responsibility
- Design, develop, test and document applications using the .NET platform
- Promote good design principles such as code reuse, modularity, and extensibility
- Analyze requirements and take part in architecture design, code optimization and refactoring legacy code and patterns
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with .NET and C#
- Good knowledge of OO programming and application architecture
- Experience in web services development (WCF, OData)
- Experience with databases (MS SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Expertise in three-tiered web-based software development life cycle, IIS
- Knowledge of Agile practices and processes (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- English level: Intermediate or higher
Will be an advantage
- Experience with MS Service Bus
- Experience in multithreading programming and distributed systems.