Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse is looking for Middle/Senior .NET Developers for our project in Banking/Finance field. Our client is a market leader who serves the needs of financial regulators in 30 countries around the world.
As part of the team, you will have a chance to work on a global product together with like-minded and professional peers in a dynamic and positive atmosphere.
- 3+ years of experience with .NET, C#, ASP.Net WebForms, Windows Services
- Profound knowledge of Multi-Threading, WCF, Design Patterns
- MS SQL
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Unit testing
- Experience with SVN, JIRA
- Very good command of written and spoken English: Independent user (B2)
- In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles (experience in Agile methodologies will be an advantage)
Areas of Responsibility
- Develop flawless solutions according to the requirements
- Conduct technical discussions directly with Project/Product management
- Take active part in requirements review and analysis, clarify details with PO
- Review and suggest architectural solutions according to best practices
- Code review.