Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project and to work as a Middle/Senior Python Developer for our respectful client BICS in our Kyiv office. We are looking for a talented professional to join a small team of Networking/IT experts responsible for the network monitoring layer of BICS.
A selected person will analyze, design, develop and maintain various frontend and backend Python applications that interact with the BICS telecom network or integrate existing commercial monitoring systems together.
Areas of Responsibility
Examples of typical Python applications include:
- Collecting, parsing and enriching network data then transferring it to the BICS Business Intelligence team or loading it into various databases (e.g. Oracle, Postgresql) and building real-time dashboards or alarming frontends
- High-performance real-time distributed processing of network probing data feeds (30k+ records/sec) using packages like asyncio, Pypy and Redis
These applications allow the BICS Operations people to work more efficiently by automating some of their tasks and giving them a better visibility on the network status.
- 3-5 years of professional software development experience with Python
- Hands-on experience with core python packages, like: asyncio, aiohttp, requests, Redis, flask, sqlalchemy, etc.
- Open to and looking for innovative open source packages, know how to apply them to the challenges at work
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and devops practices for Python developments, not only as a user but also as an administrator
- Being “Best practices”-minded: PEP8, automated deployment, unit testing, agile development practices, standard design patterns, able to write clear and readable technical documentation in English
- Good Linux user skills, since all developments are deployed on Linux servers
- Good relational database knowledge (Oracle, Postgresql): able to query existing DBs, extend existing data models when necessary
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.