Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Ukraine is inviting talented professionals to join our project and to work as a full-time Senior Java Developer in our Kyiv office.
The developer will be responsible for developing a BICS product within an agile team composed of Developers, QA Engineers, a scrum master, and a business analyst, starting from user stories to a shippable product, respecting a predefined definition of done and making sure product passes through defined continuous integration gates.
Our team is responsible for development of about 15 different applications. A typical stack of application technologies is:
- Java 8
- JSF or React.js
- Apache Tomcat 7.x
- Spring 4.x or Spring Boot 1.x
- Hibernate 4.x or 5.x
- Oracle DB
- Have profound and solid knowledge of Java8, Spring, JPA (Hibernate) technology stack
- Be able to read and write complex JPQL and SQL queries
- Have a good understanding of enterprise software design rules and principles and be able to apply them in real life
- Be ready to study frontend technologies (npm, webpack, jest, React, …)
- Develop high quality code and unit tests
- Be able to make software design solutions, analyse and structure development process
- Be proficient in English, and be able to discuss technical aspects, functional and non-functional requirements with stakeholders
- Mentor colleagues, do code review, and prophet best practices of software design
- Be able to split technical activity into tasks, estimate them, and commit on a 2 weeks sprint
- Be proactive and solution minded, be able to assist and help end-users if needed.