Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our new project, that is being developed from scratch, to work as a Senior Java Developer/Architect.
We are looking for an experienced and responsible senior engineer who has a professional goal to become an Architect and join our expert team working on the market-leading datacenter IT management systems. Corresponding products are deployed in each and every German automotive manufacturers’ IT ecosystem. Our customer is a mature 25-year-old software product company reinforced by the latest technologies, methodologies, and architectural patterns. .
The successful candidate will be a part of well-rounded independent Scrum Team that is fully integrated into customer’s engineering structures (200+ experts) within Scrum and Scaled Agile frameworks. Business trips to Germany are required in order to familiarize with the customer’s corporate culture and engineering practice.
- Ability to explain complex things in simple words and lead development of technical solutions as Technical lead / Architect
- 5+ years of Java Developer experience
- Java EE
- CDI, JaxRS, JPA, JMS
- ArcGIS (Esri)
- Geoinformatics know-how and related experience with a focus on maps and geolocation systems (incl. transformations) is a must
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and be self-organized
- Ability and experience to plan and estimate your own work
- Very good command of English: Independent user (B2)
Will be an advantage
- Experience in Cloud technologies and CI/CD (Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Artifactory)
Areas of Responsibilities
- Technical design and implementation of database-supported software solutions in the field of IT service and configuration management
- Development of features and design of sustainable architecture for novel as well as existing software products
- Requirements analysis, specification and development in close collaboration with the Product Owner
- Continuous improvement of software design and development processes.