Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to work as Senior .NET Developer full time in Kyiv office.
Areas of Responsibility
- Design and development of new service components with the responsibility for the full development life cycle
- Unit Testing
- Building quality code adhering to industry standard coding practices
- Refactoring of existing modules towards enhanced architecture
- Coordination of technical activities and documentation throughout the project
- Work in a fast-paced continual learning environment which requires the ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies to solve business issues
- 5 years’ experience in commercial software engineering as .NET Developer
- Extensive knowledge of .NET 3.5/4.0, WPF, WCF, MVC Web API, С#
- Extensive knowledge of WinForms platforms is a must
- Extensive knowledge of T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2008-2017, familiar with Stored Procedures is a must
- Experience with Windows Services is a must
- Experience with Azure, Continuous deployment, automatic builds, etc.
- Knowledge of RESTful architecture concepts
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Good knowledge of Entity Framework, Soap, LINQ, Unit Testing
- Experience with GIS apps, platforms (ArcGIS, GoogleMaps, etc), libs & SDKs (ArcGIS Runtime SDK & API) is a big advantage
- Experience in Web Development is an asset
- Knowledge of Software development methodology and software lifecycle processes, especially Agile (SCRUM)
- Good knowledge of software configuration management processes and tools (MS TFS, Visual Studio Online services)
- Bachelor / MSc degree in Computer Science, Maths or related field
- Upper-Intermediate English level (written and verbal)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven personal approach and passion for helping others
- A positive and resilient mindset and stress tolerance.