Business Integration Services (BIS) system, offered by Infopulse, is a solution based on the Microsoft BizTalk platform, that has a web-based user interface for administration and data exchange; initially supports such transport protocols as HTTP, FTP, SMTP, MSMQ, etc. and such formats as XML (all notations), CSV, and RTF.
The main goal of the information systems is to increase the effectiveness of business processes. A set of specialized software applications used for particular tasks is often more suitable and effective for a company than a global system covering all of the business activities.
What is the glue for software pieces producing partial result? The answer is – generic middleware.
- The data exchange inside the system is “document-client” based.
- The middleware supports a wide range of document formats.
- The system supports different transport protocols for document delivery.
- Powerful data transformation tools are available to ensure efficient coordination of the system providing information and the system accepting it.
- To support offline clients, the system is able to merge several documents into document packages.
- The system is very flexible and could support different software products and participate in the information exchange through different interfaces.
Summary of the project
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
BIS is already integrated and used by one of the biggest networks of banks in Netherlands – Rabobank.