Test Your Idea
Trial-test your blockchain PoC and design a tailored blockchain strategy with consistency, efficiency, and quickest time-to-market.
Develop a Robust Solution
Get the solution produced based on the most mature blockchain platforms and following industry best practices.
Create a Product Your Users Will Love
Make sure your blockchain solution is user-friendly and easy to use with our “User First” UX/UI services.
Start Your Project Fast
Quickly ramp up a team of expert blockchain developers for your project.
Smart Contracts Implementation
Infopulse implements irrevocable and immutable smart contracts, powering all kinds of business relations with transparency, credibility, trust, and decentralization. The extensive range of smart contract use cases opens enormous possibilities for all businesses:
- A reliable and secure addition to ESCROW invoices and all kinds of agreements or exchange of liabilities, requiring intermediary, i.e.: assurance of property rights, trading, partnerships, contracts, etc.
- Unbreakable contractual agreements between network participants in heterogeneous environments without centralized trust
- Protection against unauthorized changes
- Backing up legal processing and financial mediators
- Enabling triggers and regulators for financial transactions and handling automated events
Infopulse brings in extensive industry experience and expertise with blockchain to provide comprehensive Blockchain Consulting:
- Business requirements analysis, system architecture design
- Identifying viable integration options (e.g., blockchain on cloud platforms)
- Assessing the potential of moving apps or IT infrastructure to blockchain and creating a migration strategy.
Being frequent speakers and mentors at blockchain events and conducting a vast array of in-house R&D activities, Infopulse is keen on sharing our vision and knowledge through workshops. Our custom training sessions for both developers and executives will help you enhance knowledge and understanding of various blockchain aspects.
Blockchain Re-engineering and Custom Development
Infopulse can alter and tune blockchain protocols for specific purposes, such as developing brand new blockchains for better scalability and performance, as well as adapting blockchain to fit your infrastructure.
- Core blockchain protocols reengineering and new blockchain ledger development
- Hashing protocols reengineering
- Creating/improving consensus and voting protocols (PoW, PoA, etc.)
- Applying specific (a)symmetric encryption
- Tuning blockchain scalability for unlimited and highly productive databases
Blockchain for Startups
Infopulse proposes its expertise in blockchain to help startups design and create custom products.
- Identifying business needs and place of blockchain in the product lifecycle
- Selecting a blockchain platform according to the product specifics and business requirements
- Creation and maintenance of new cryptocurrencies
- Moving product cash flow to crypto coins: public or private
- Modification and improvement of existing blockchains
- DOA application development
Industry Use Cases
Banking and Finance
Empowering all kinds of digital operations & transactions for banking services, trusts, marketplaces, credit unions, loan associations, and stock exchanges - free of frauds and regulatory pressures:
- Digital identities, multisignature transactions, ESCROW
- Financial Security: Post-trade settlement, Derivative contracts, Securities issuance, Collateral management
- Trade Finance: Bill of Lading
- Retail: Banking Bonds, Mortgage contracts, Micro-finance
- Peer-to-peer transactions, authenticity, ticketing
- Syndicated loans, Cross-border payments, Invoice fraud prevention
Decentralized, tamper-proof and transparent way to manage certificates and agreements for energy manufacturing, distribution, and delivery.
- Decentralized energy transaction and supply system
- Control over energy networks and energy supply through smart contracts
- Ensuring transparency of the energy trading and marketing
- Safeguarding power units and connected equipment with secure authentication
- Managing renewable energy and emission allowances
- Metering and billing of energy consumption: electricity, heat use, electric mobility (roaming), etc.
Transforming financial and banking services with blockchain for transparency, decentralization, compliance, and security across FinTech ecosystem with reduced operational risks and expenses.
- Private blockchains development and maintenance
- Custom P2P payment and exchange platforms
- Near real-time operations with cryptocurrencies, digital values, and fiat money
- DEX/digital securities trading
- Integration of smart contracts and tokens with common business operations
- Cross-border payments
- Funds, royalties, and investments management
Automotive and Logistics
Integration of blockchain algorithms to power safe and secure automotive apps, smart contracts for logistics and supply chain management, and solving challenges in all areas of the automotive industry and logistics.
- Safe remote car control: sensor and processing solutions, communication/legal infrastructure
- Protected V2V communication network, including autonomous driverless vehicles
- Secure driver identification and authentication (eID)
- On-the-go payments and billing without intermediaries
- Real-time insurance consultancy, registration and handling of incidents & insurance events, payouts validation
- Product lifecycle management, registration and validation of supplier parts
- Supply chain management and logistics
Education, Science, and Research
Providing clarity, credibility and trust to scholarly communication and scientific research.
- Data protected against tampering, fraud, or corruption: assessment DBs, student education records, research data records, etc.
- Issuing and storing tamper-proof personal certificates and credentials for institutions with no need for extra validations
- Secure access to restricted or encrypted data via eID
- Transparent financial operations allowing to check funding sources and expenses: tuition fees, scholarships, crowdfunding, grants, and research funding
- Ensuring labor agreements fulfillment, services provision, contract obligations
- Intellectual property protection: proof of research, contribution and credit, research evaluation and peer review, data falsification, reports encryption, etc.
Healthcare and Insurance
Covering all aspects of life, auto, health, and property insurances with increased accuracy, transparency, flexibility, improved legal control, and claims submissions while providing privacy and security over public ledgers.
- Electronic medical records: civil registry data, birth records, health history, prescriptions, financial transactions, etc.
- Product provenance and legal control
- Event-triggered smart contracts: automated claims, self-executing contracts, reduced fraud
- Fewer delays and no data duplications
- Individualized pricing and better risk assessment - improved analytics through automated data sharing
- Disintermediation: identity validation, decentralized carrier consortium, etc.
Protected customers' data, secure business applications, increased customer confidence and satisfaction with zero government penalties and ensured business continuity.
- Securing financial transactions and sensitive data exchange (e.g., firmware updates for the automotive industry or IoT devices)
- Decentralized and encrypted data storage ensuring its integrity, prevention of fraud and data tampering, secure access and protection against hacking/DDoS
- Authentication & authorization, including SSO/MFA implementation - full control over privacy with reliable security of infrastructure and apps
- Efficient, open, and permanent synchronization of data with protection from data tampering
Entertainment and Media
Disrupting content creation and distribution for better monetization and measurability.
- Gaming platforms and e-sports: in-game items storage, protection, and monetization; virtual money processing; e-sports awards and betting, etc.
- Social networks and content platforms: security for identity and IP protection; digital content ownership, distribution, and monetization; smart contracts for payments or exchanges
- Video & VR content storage and delivery, IP rights protection due to exclusion of illegal content distribution, monetization (royalties and revenue sharing, crowdfunding, etc.)
- Digital advertisement: improving ad delivery, impression tracking and measurement, media buying automated contract execution, secure p2p transactions
Case for Financial Blockchain R&D Company
A Blockchain-Based Diamond Exchange MarketplaceOur client is a technological company that develops financial trading platforms and solutions for management of blockchain-based digital assets. They were looking for an experienced blockchain partner to develop an online diamond exchange.
Case for Tietoevry
Know Your Customer (KYC) System on Blockchain for BanksIn cooperation with Tietoevry, Infopulse has provided a full digitalization across the entire financial document validation system. By implementing versatile software development solutions, Infopulse managed to significantly increase the speed of the data verification system and enhance its security control.
Case for Horizen
A Portfolio of Blockchain R&D Projects for HorizenHorizen (formerly ZenCash), the privacy coin for borderless, decentralized communications and transactions, is the first and most important product in the Zen portfolio. Zen launched its blockchain in Spring 2017 with a vision of creating a truly private ecosystem for messaging and payments. Zen provides privacy and networking infrastructure for secure and anonymous collaboration.
Case for Construction Company
Supply Chain Management Solution on BlockchainA US-based construction company addressed Infopulse with the need to modernize their existing supply chain management system, connecting multiple parties involved in the construction process. Our team developed a working PoC of a blockchain-based digital platform bringing together all legal entities in the project’s hierarchy.
Case for Tietoevry
Decentralized Syndicated Loan Solution on BlockchainInfopulse together with our parent company Tietoevry developed a Blockchain solution for banks and financial institutions based on Hyperledger. This solution is aimed at simplifying and automating the syndicated loan market and decreasing the time to reach syndication consensus.
Self-Sovereign Identity: Use Cases, Level of Maturity, and Adoption
Blockchain in Supply Chain Management: Key Use Cases and Benefits
Addressing OTT Pitfalls: Key Strategies Telcos and MNOs Should Introduce
How Can Cloud Computing and Blockchain Reduce the Bullwhip Effect in Supply Chain?
How to Select a Proper Treasury Management System to Automate Finance Tracking
7 Tech-Centric Ways to Improve Fleet and Asset Management and Digitally Transform Logistics
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.