Scale Your Business
Infopulse can help you scale and expand your organization’s reach and potential with intelligent capabilities of digital commerce: from a single web solution to a complex portal.
Ensure Business Continuity
Safeguard your content and website performance from downtimes and enjoy seamless business continuity with the omnichannel commerce approach and 24/7 monitoring.
Enhance Customer Journey
Improve the customer journey and customer experience with consistent UI, personalization, and one-click buying to stand out from your competitors.
Unlock Buyer Insights
Infopulse experts automate the process of collecting and analyzing customer data, turning it into actionable insights to help you retain your clients and reach new prospects.
Our services help you lower the costs by automating the business processes with cloud, chatbots, secure payments, and other digital commerce capabilities.
Expand Your Reach
Expand your business reach and speed up your time-to-market with online presence powered by digital solutions.
Leverage 24/7 Sales
Complement your offline business activities with online e-stores and sell products and services 24/7/365 with more profit.
Custom E-Commerce Website Development
- Implementing the omni-channel technology strategy
- E-commerce website redesign or development from scratch with a Headless approach
- Business logic design
- Front-end and back-end development
- CRM software implementation
- Database development
- Content Management System (CMS) development
E-Commerce Mobile App Development
- Requirements analysis and strategy development
- UX/UI design implementation
- Enabling customer-centric experience
- Building native and cross-platform mobile apps
- Setting up best security practices for e-commerce mobile apps
E-Commerce Platform Migration
- Technology audit to ensure smooth and compatible migration
- Mapping out integrations, functions, and third-party apps of the existing system
- Secure and compatible migration from legacy systems
- Migration to the cloud
Internal and External Integrations
- ERP & CRM systems
- Data warehouses and data analytics
- Payment gateways
- Delivery services
- Content translation
- Chatbots & virtual assistants
- Cloud integrations
- Service desk & managed services
- Immersive experience (2D/3D & AR/VR/MR)
- Concept development
- Navigation & user interface architecture
- UX roadmap & customer journey mapping
- User and A/B testing
- UI prototyping
- Responsive layouts
- Support and consulting
24/7 Infrastructure Monitoring
- Own 24/7 monitoring center facility with an SLA-based operational model
- Predictive analytics for future events
- Proactive monitoring for business-critical applications and systems
- Incident detection and alert resolution
- Infrastructure performance measurement
- Service desk service with 1st line support
- Multilingual support
Support and Maintenance
- Continuous support and implementation of new requirements
- Seamless system upgrades for new features
- Ensuring the highest level of security
Optimizely (former Episerver) Development
- Optimizely CMS & Commerce development and support
- Migration from other CMS and platforms
- Migration to Microsoft Azure
- Integration with external systems
Case for State Education Agency
Sales Solution on Cloud-Based Portal for State AgencyAn Ireland-based company was looking to develop a secure payment solution for its customers. Discover how Infopulse helped the company build a user-friendly solution based on the Microsoft Azure platform enabling instant and accurate online payments.
Case for Chemical Production Company
E-procurement Marketplace for a Chemical Production CompanyAiming to satisfy the ever-increasing needs of their customers in drug research and molecule discovery, our client needed to develop a global e-procurement marketplace for chemical blocks distribution.
How Headless Commerce Achieves What Traditional Cannot: Top Challenges to Tackle
Top 5 Reasons Why Enterprise Ecommerce Businesses Need MACH Architecture
3 Operational Imperatives Retailers Need to Consider When Transitioning from Offline to Online
How to Shift from Offline To Online Commerce: a Guide for Retailers
How to Choose the Most Suitable E-Commerce Platform For Your Business
Infopulse Becomes Episerver Partner to Build Up Expertise in CMS and E-Commerce
Infopulse has signed a Partnership Agreement with Episerver, a leading solution provider for content management, marketing, and commerce. Starting as a Bronze Partner, Infopulse aims for long-term cooperation to help industry leaders discover the capabilities of the Episerver platform.
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.