Boost Your SAP Systems Productivity
Having a large SAP team (200+ SAP consultants), Infopulse provides a full value chain of services to help you achieve higher SAP performance, improve IT infrastructure productivity, service quality, and user satisfaction.
Decrease Costs on Support
With a professional 24/7 multilevel SAP Application Management support from Infopulse, you get error-free functioning of your SAP systems, optimize business processes, and lower costs on SAP systems support and maintenance.
Increase Effectiveness of Business Processes
Automate and optimize all your core business processes – from finance, supply chain, and logistics to sales and production, human capital management, and more, improving their effectiveness and management controls.
Enable 100% Availability in the Cloud
Our SAP on Azure service package is designed to help you move your on-premises SAP workloads to the cloud and achieve almost 100% VM availability, flexible scaling, reduced TCO, Backup and Disaster Recovery strategies availability.
Facilitate Access to Business-critical Data
With extended SAP data analytics capabilities, you can access business-critical data at any time and place, also benefiting from self-service analytics, simplified data management, and insight-driven decision-making.
Transition Seamlessly, Modernize Continuously
We help you smoothly transition from legacy systems to modern cloud-native SAP solutions that will be fully integrated with your IT infrastructure. All this results in better SAP flexibility, reliability, and continuous modernization.
Innovate with Custom-built Functionalities
Leveraging our expertise in SAP systems and innovative technologies, we build custom functionalities and comprehensive solutions based on the SAP platform to help you get a competitive edge and transform your business.
Detailed consulting to help you design an efficient strategy for SAP platform adoption:
- An in-depth overview and analysis of existing SAP architecture
- Migration/implementation approach definition, roadmap design, and detailed recommendations
- Running PoC migration/implementation
- Best practices for architecting, developing, and managing SAP services, applications, etc.
- Practical lab (technical workshop)
We help you introduce real-time in-memory BI analytics and scalable DWH to generate reports faster and increase data availability and accessibility:
- Data storage design and development
- Building software and mobile applications
- Enabling data visualization and dashboards, ad-hoc and self-service reporting
- Setting a high-performance ETL process
- Integrating SAP and non-SAP products
- Post-implementation support
Infopulse delivers custom-built solutions on SAP Platform, tailoring them to your specific business needs with optimized costs for development and support:
- Full-cycle development and support of different solutions on SAP platform
- Custom improvements for cloud applications and on-premises solutions on SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP ABAP code development and optimization
- UX enhancement using SAPUI5, Fiori, Web Dynpro
- Application lifecycle management
Enabling integration and real-time data synchronization to optimize key business functions and increase the agility of SAP systems:
- Data integration, management, design, implementation, and support
- Connecting SAP and non-SAP applications using SAP PO
- SAP MII implementation
- Integrating cloud and on-prem applications using SAP Cloud Platform and other connectivity tools
- Integration of SAP Data Services (BODS) with SAP BW and ERP
With automated invoice processing, you will improve data quality, reduce management costs and manual operations:
- Full-cycle development and support of a digital invoice management system
- Automation of invoice processing, data validation, and data matching processes
- System integration with SAP systems and third-party applications
- Setting a self-learning to manage data flawlessly
Building a single ERP solution for all business units allows enhancing the visibility of business processes and operations, simplifying IT support and governance:
- Local requirements analysis and fit/gap analysis
- Global template design adapted for the local legal requirements & specific business requirements
- Global template implementation using reverse engineering tools
- The rollout of a corporate SAP Global Template
With professional SAP BASIS support and dedicated service, Infopulse helps you reduce downtime, optimize resources, minimize risks, and speed up SAP systems performance:
- On-site and remote L1-2 SAP support services
- SAP systems monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting, release upgrades, backup and recovery
- Development and customization related to change requests
Migrate to SAP S/4HANA risk-free to achieve higher ERP system performance, reduce TCO, and innovate effortlessly:
- SAP ECC conversion to SAP S/4HANA
- Full-cycle SAP S/4HANA implementation
- SAP S/4HANA support and maintenance
- End-user manual preparation, end-user training
- Data migration and cutover tasks support
- Customizations, integrations, and developments for S/4HANA
Increase your SAP workloads performance by migrating them to Microsoft Azure and benefit from better agility, higher availability, and innovation:
- SAP migration assessment
- On-site consulting and workshop
- Test migration: PoC implementation
- Full-scale migration
- SAP deployment to Azure
- Integrations and data flow alignment
- 24/7/365 support
- Recovery and security services
- Azure sizing for SAP
As a certified Service Authorization-SAP SuccessFactors HCM Partner, we help our customers reimagine their employee experience and refine an operating model:
- Deployment of SAP SuccessFactors cloud solutions
- HR processes transformation with SAP SuccessFactors
- Fit/Gap analysis of customer-specific requirements
- Talent and organizational consulting, solution configuration, and design
- User training and continuous support
- Analytical reporting & dashboards, functional enhancements, integration with third-party solutions
SAP Enable Now implementation offers quick and high-quality content creation, allowing to effortlessly transfer expertise from specialists to end-users:
- Application deployment and integration with existing SAP systems
- Customization of an application to the company’s needs
- Content creation for SAP application
- Workshops on content creation
- Knowledge transfer consulting
Case for Global Audit and Consultancy Company
Real-time Financial Analytics App with 100X Faster Data ProcessingOur customer needed to re-platform their finance databases on legacy SAP BW to support real-time project analytics. We implemented SAP HANA Advanced Financial Analytics to increase data availability and improve data processing by 100X.
Case for Large IT Services Provider
Multilevel SAP Support Results in EUR 5 mln Cost-savingsThe customer was looking for a reliable partner who would ensure multi-level SAP system support. Infopulse enabled L1, L2, L3 support and business-oriented analysis to achieve EUR 5 mln cost-savings and extend existing SAP functionality and business processes.
Case for Global Audit and Consultancy Company
Accelerated Decision-Making with 90x Faster ReportingDue to storing business-critical data in multiple sources, our customer struggled with insufficient data availability and accessibility. A centralized DWH, integrated with BI, Data Science, and financial systems, allowed for near real-time data availability and simplified accessibility for 100,000+ employees.
Case for Global Audit and Consultancy Company
Digitizing Resource Management Data Analysis with an AppHaving manual resource management reporting via Excel workbooks, the client required a more rapid and timely analysis of such data. Infopulse introduced a solution, automating many RM processes and enhancing their analytics.
Case for MHP SE
Multilevel SAP Application Management Support for MHPOur customer needed to enhance their SAP S/4HANA support and extend its functionality. Thus, we introduced a multilevel AMS service and introduced new customizations, connecting subsidiaries in different countries to a single SAP S/4HANA system, improving internal controls and oversight.
Case for OLX Ukraine, part of OLX Group
SAP ERP Rollout for OLX GroupOLX Ukraine is a part of OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 14+ years of experience in the E-commerce industry, and 20+ classified brands worldwide. Owned by South African media and technology group Naspers, the OLX platform is one of the largest online classifieds platforms for buying, selling and exchanging products or services.
Case for Large Group of Steel & Mining Companies
SAP Fiori Kickoff for a Leading Metals & Mining CompanyOur customer aimed to provide easy access to SAP My Inbox App for 1,000+ users to support their daily business tasks. Infopulse helped to extend the IT landscape with a Fiori project, which ensured business continuity, accelerated user-app interaction and allowed implementing additional apps.
Case for Global Audit & Consultancy Company
SAP HANA DB optimization speeds up reports generationOur client had multiple DWH and BI solutions deployed on SAP HANA DB, which hampered its performance. We conducted an SAP HANA DB performance audit as part of our packaged service offering. As a result, the client could benefit from error-free DB and faster reports generation.
Case for International Leader in Self-Service Retail
SAP Rollout for an International Self-Service RetailerThe customer needed to implement SAP ERP Global Template for 30+ Ukrainian locations and 800 users and integrate it into the global SAP system with full-scale support. Infopulse implemented a Template, SAP HR and SAP PY and localized them in accordance with the local laws, and enabled L1, L2 support.
Case for Petruzalek Ukraine, part of Sirap Group
SAP ERP Rollout for Global Fresh Food Packaging ProducerPetruzalek required assistance with the rollout of the global SAP ERP system. Infopulse enabled the rollout, master data migration, the global SAP system upgrade, and system support. All this helped to keep business continuity, consolidate the SAP ERP system, and accelerate pricing management by 2X.
Case for Large Ukrainian Food Retailer
SAP S/4HANA on Azure for a Food Retail GroupOur client, a supermarket chain, needed to decide on the best SAP S/4HANA implementation method. Infopulse ran a PoC of SAP S/4HANA deployed in Azure and prepared VM with RHEL according to SAP notes. As a result, we provided a roadmap and a strategy for a full-scale migration with all calculations.
Case for Darnitsa Pharmaceutical Company
SAP to Azure Migration for Pharmaceutical Company
The migration of our SAP systems to Microsoft Azure conducted with the help of Infopulse is a substantial investment into Darnitsa’s business scalability, critical for our business and ability to provide the best-in-class medicinal services to our customers.
HR in the Cloud: Introduction to the SAP SuccessFactors Solution
Infopulse Receives SAP Gold Partner Status
When it comes to choosing an ERP software vendor for integrating critical business processes in the best possible way – SAP is a bespoke leader in this market. We are thrilled to announce that Infopulse achieved an SAP gold partner status! It means that our company is a certified and specialized SAP partner that delivers maximum business and customer value through SAP solutions....
Our project at SAG Gilamlari Won Gold at SAP Value Award 2020
Infopulse is proud to be a part of SAG’s large-scale SAP S/4HANA implementation project that won a Gold Award in the Digital Transformation Leader category at SAP Value Awards 2020. Valuable experience, and strong SAP competencies were the main factors why SAG chose to partner with Infopulse.
Extensive Integration Options for Your SAP on Azure: Post-Migration Phase
How to Effectively Approach SAP to Azure Migration and Ensure Business Continuity
Infopulse Becomes OpenText Services Silver Partner
Infopulse has officially joined the OpenText Global Partner Program as a Services Silver Partner. It means that Infopulse is now authorized to implement and integrate OpenText solutions.
Hybrid Scenario: a Few Considerations on SAP S/4HANA Implementation
Infopulse Helps Metinvest to Win Silver SAP Quality Award for Innovation
Metinvest Holding, an international mining and metals group, together with SAP and Infopulse, have recently completed the transition of Metinvest’s SAP infrastructure to SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud solution (SAP HEC).
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.