SpareBank 1 is a Norwegian alliance of a group of savings banks, founded in 1996, and is Norway’s second largest bank. The alliance is headquartered in Oslo, Norway. The banks that are part of the SpareBank 1 Alliance distribute the products of the SpareBank 1 group and collaborate in such areas as brands, expertise development, work processes, IT operations, and system development.
Key client facts:
- Total assets: approx. NOK 625 billion
- No. of branches: 352
- No. of employees: 6,300
- No. of Internet banking customers: c. 450,000
New requirements from the official authorities and increasing competition on the Nordic banking market create new challenges for the banks in terms of better solutions, to ensure efficient processes for credit approval.
A web-based application has been developed by Infopulse to support credit analysis and decision making with particular focus on efficient work processes, automated data capture, objective decision making criteria, and support for automated pricing and credit approval.
- In addition to SpareBank 1 Alliance, several medium-sized Norwegian banks are using the latest version of the application.
- The Worklist module – a single point to access all bank employee activities – was developed and delivered as a part of the solution.
- Flexible integration with back-end and 3rd party systems
- Modern architecture
- Flexible configuration
- Vendor Independence
- Improved decision making process
- Improved product scalability and maintainability
- Contribution to Basel II Compliance
- Java 5
- Java Server Faces (JSF 2.0)
- Java Persistence
- Oracle 10G
- IBM Websphere Application Server