Agillic is a European leading interactive integrated marketing execution company, focused on bringing automation and behavioral marketing to the wide client audience.
Working with some of the marketing teams, both in-house and agency-side, Agillic provides customers with the tools and the expertise they need to re-invent their marketing processes for maximum ROI.
In 2005, the client was looking for the professionals to help them develop their marketing automation solution. The customer needed a team of experts in the Java technologies that could start working almost immediately.
The challenge itself was to implement a modern hi-tech application for flexible management of marketing campaigns across all digital media (web, mobile, email, and SMS) – a system presupposing a set of many proven and ready-to-use marketing programs.
At Infopulse, Agillic found a highly competent team of professionals and was ready to challenge short time-to-market goals.
The solution delivered by Infopulse consisted of the following:
- Turn-key solution for automation of marketing workflows
- “Behavior Triggered Marketing” module – for customers when they are ‘ready to buy’
- “1-to-1 Marketing” module – personalized campaigns aimed at maximum effectiveness
- “Customer Lifecycle Marketing” module – creating dynamic customer relationships that evolve over time
Types of services:
- Software Development Services
- Quality Control and Assurance Services
- Reduced cost of ownership of IT platforms
- Reduced cost for customer care – due to enabling self-care features
- Terminal / incentive program optimization
- Boosted cross & up-sales, new service sales, and new segment offerings
- Java, J2EE App server, Hibernate
- Oracle, MySQL
- Flex 3.4 Cairngorm 2.2.1
- AnyCart library
- Team Size: at peak 19 FTE
- Duration: since 2005 until present
- Methodologies used: SCRUM
On behalf of Agillic, we would like to thank our partner Infopulse for the excellent work that has been proven by 10+ years of the mutually beneficial collaboration! The marketing automation solutions, which we started developing together with Infopulse back in 2005, has evolved a lot over the course of our productive partnership with your company. As a result, today we can offer the most comprehensive, flexible and user-friendly platform on the market for contemporary omnichannel marketing purposes. I can surely say that the collaboration with Infopulse has been an important factor so far.
We are really excited about our future joint endeavors and projects!