Enable Business Transformation with Innovative SAP HANA, BI, and DWH Solutions
Having a deep experience with SAP-based systems, Infopulse is a trusted provider of SAP Data Warehouses and Business Intelligence Solutions. Whether you need an innovative SAP HANA-based solution, standard SAP Database components or a tailor-made cloud solution, Infopulse can increase the effectiveness of your business by processing, analyzing and structuring your data with innovative real-time in-memory Business Intelligence analytics.
We deliver effective, easy-to-use, secure and powerful Big Data solutions based on SAP HANA, Hadoop, SAP BusinessObjects, QlikView, Spark, Tableau, and other world leading technologies and tools. Infopulse can help your company to deal with tasks of any scope, from mobile traffic analytics and customer churn prediction for telecoms, energy consumption prognosis and predictive maintenance planning for utilities, risks management for banking and insurance, to developing IoT-related solutions for manufacturing.
Quick Facts & Figures:
- Core Competencies: Data Warehouses (DWH), Big Data, Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
- 3+ years of experience in delivering SAP HANA solutions
- 9 SAP BI & DWH full project teams with mandatory roles: Project Manager, Business Analyst, Architect, Developers, and QAs
- 70+ FTEs working on SAP BI & DWH projects
- Our engineers are certified specialists (SAP HANA, SAP BW, BO BI\DS)
- 30+ projects successfully delivered
- 10+ active projects
Selected Tools & Technologies Used:
- SAP HANA, SAP BW, Sybase IQ
- HANA Advanced Data Processing, HANA Predictive and Text Analysis, HANA Smart Data Streaming, Business Objects BI, DataServices, BPC, MicroStrategy, SAS, Tableau, Informatica
- Spark, Hadoop, Crystal Reports, Analysis for Office, QlikView
- MS SQL, Oracle, Teradata, DB2 and others
Scope of our SAP BI & DWH Services
We empower your employees, partners, and clients with user-friendly real-time access to the Business Intelligence (BI) and Big Data mining tools available anytime and anywhere so that decisions can be made faster, smarter, and reliably.
- Designing and developing Data Warehouses tailored for your requirements using the SAP HANA in-memory database as the primary Database;
- Developing & integrating mobile applications with SAP products;
- Data extraction, transformation and loading into Data Warehouse using the SAP Data Services, SAP
- Landscape Transformation or other ETL tools;
- Integrating your systems with most known SAP products: BW, ERP, CRM and others, as well as with third-party systems and databases;
- Flexible fine-tuning and optimization of supplied products to suit requirements of any complexity;
- Ad-hoc reporting, self-service data visualization and dashboards, predictive analytics;
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), etc.
Examples of Completed Projects
SAP SAP BI & DWH services are the best options for companies dealing with big volumes of data. Our SAP BI & DWH clients are based in the USA and Europe, representing finance, audit, banking, and telecom industries.
One of the Big Four (USA): providing a complete cycle of SAP-based services. Implementation of SAP HANA and SAP BW technologies on a scale of a global company allowed replacing legacy systems, simplified Big Data aggregation and analysis from numerous sources, automated reporting processes, simplified financial business analysis, and improved data consolidation. By moving to modern and more effective solutions, our client received better performance, scalability and lower cost of support.
Large IT Service Provider (France/Belgium): all kinds of SAP services. Reduced cost of third-party SAP support. We also integrated financial activities of all branches around Europe (including the US, Canada, and the UK) into a single consolidated SAP system, extended existing SAP functionality and business processes.
A Leader in Accounting & Payroll Software (EU): developed a system, covering all cash management-related processes from budgeting to risk management, payment facilities, and reconciliation. Various data analysis capabilities are provided via integration of CrystalReports components, MS SQL SSRS, OLAP cubes, and custom analytical tools such as Cash Position Worksheet; data warehouse and datamarts are supported.