Global Audit and Consultancy Company
2008 - present
About the Customer:
One of the leading audit and professional services firms that supports clients globally by providing a full range of consulting, risk management, legal, tax, and financial advisory services.
Working on the development of predictive quality models, the client's data scientists faced the problem of poor quality of exported data (incomplete, insufficient, etc.) needed for training a model.
- With the amounts of data constantly growing, our client needed to re-platform Finance databases from legacy SAP BW to support Next-Gen Project Analytics in the future.
- Integrate Special and General Ledger data into the HANA analytics platform
- Enable near real-time data availability
- Allow access to data utilizing established tool sets (SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office, Tableau)
- Implemented SAP HANA Advanced Financial Analytics Project that delivers existing core finance data to the SAP HANA platform from ECC using the Special and General Ledger to meet ad hoc reporting requirements.
- The system contains at least 3bln records and is used by at least 10,000 users daily.
- Increased data availability to allow more in-depth strategic trending and analytics
- Enabled deeper analytics by providing detailed date-level data
- Reduced manual efforts of business resources on manual reporting efforts
- Improved data processing by up to 100 times
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.