Extending the Limits of Your IT Infrastructure with Cloud Integration Services
Almost every enterprise now considers using the Cloud for IT infrastructure for the following common reasons:
- Introduce scalability and flexibility into existing services, avoiding capital investments
- Minimize work effort on infrastructure support
- Ensure business continuity and flawless disaster recovery
- Increase stability and security of operations
With different cloud solutions on the market, there are always questions, like:
- What cloud type needs to be chosen to better fit the company needs?
- How to plan and execute migration?
- How much would it cost?
Infopulse offers Cloud Integration Services to ensure reliable, smooth and cost-efficient implementation, migration, and maintenance and is ready to offer a full scope of services to introduce cloud-based solutions into your IT infrastructure.
Cloud Migration Planning and Design
- Analyze business demand and existing infrastructure
- Define proper migration strategy
- Provide cost and risk assessment
- Deliver new infrastructure layout design
- Create project plan and timeline
- Private cloud implementation based on Microsoft technologies (System Center, Hyper-V)
- Public cloud implementation based on Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Hybrid cloud implementation
- Verify backup strategy, disaster recovery, and failover
- Measure KPIs, performance, and efficiency
- Execute handover to operation and provide day-to-day support