Financial Services & Software Company
Banking & Finance
About the Customer:
A fast-growing international business with over 10,000 clients worldwide, the company provides credit risk management and decision analytics services and solutions.
- The client needed to reduce workloads of L3 support and development teams allowing them to focus on more important product and business development tasks.
- It was also strategic to strengthen collaboration between current L1 and L3 support teams to optimize products support management.
- Reinforce customer support services to increase customer satisfaction.
- Provide fast, flexible and scalable support team to meet the growing product development needs.
Infopulse enabled the following L2 Support and Maintenance services:
- Monitoring / Alerts processing
- Incidents / Bugs fixing
- Standard Changes implementation (no coding)
- RFC analysis and estimation
- RFI processing
- Reporting services.
We also delivered L2 additional services:
- Release deployments (Production and Test)
- Smoke tests after deployments
- Environment / Instance documentation update
- Support processes improvement
- Support services of the Application, Infrastructure and DB levels.
Due to the implemented services, our customer received the following benefits:
- Faster development and improved delivery of new features
- Enhanced quality and value of support services for the end-users
- Strong collaboration between L1, L2, and L3 support levels
- Increased customer satisfaction level due to proactive approach to support
- Better scalability due to flexible and adaptable support team
- Improved and streamlined support processes according to ITIL
- Continuous improvement of support services.
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.