Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our Cloud Managed Services and Solutions team as an Azure Solutions Architect and deal with deliveries for our key customers across Europe. The position requires hands-on experience with the skills to analyze customers’ requirements and challenges and deliver needed solutions.
Areas of Responsibility
- Analyze customer’s legacy apps, used technologies and tool set, define gaps and areas for improvement cooperating closely with client’s technical team to define the scope of improvements
- Propose needed solutions to customer based on the Azure Cloud Stack services
- Design and implement complex cloud or hybrid infrastructure solutions based on the Azure services
- Participate in PoC/Pilot/MVP and project implementation
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Programming, Robotics, Electrical Engineering or related areas
- 5+ years of development experience
- 3+ years of experience as a lead developer and/or an architect
- 2+ years of direct management experience including managing people, developing/maintaining work plans
- Unit, integration and functional tests implementation
- Development experience in Java and/or .NET
- Strong networking foundations: TCP/IP, DNS, VLANs, routing, load-balancers and network security
- Experience with Azure IaaS Services and capabilities (i.e. VMs, Scale Sets, VNETs, VPNs, Azure AD, storage, backup, load balancers, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Enterprise applications and cloud-based applications deployments
- Experience with deployment, automation and virtualization tools like Jenkins, Octopus, PowerShell, PowerShell DSC, Azure DevOps/TFS/VSTS build and release
- Experience with Dockers containers technologies and Kubernetes
- Experience with Azure Web App, CDN and App Service
- Experience with SQL technologies like Azure SQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Experience with Azure IoT, Cognitive Services and Power BI analytics
Will be an advantage
- AWS or Google cloud services experience with Linux/UNIX OS, Nginx, Apache, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Initiative and very good analytical skills
- Well-developed skills to perform tasks in an agile environment with minimum guidance
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Team-player personality with high motivation and a can-do attitude
- Willingness to travel and be mobile