Digital identity grants an individual or organization easy access and control over paperless authentication
Control Sensitive Data
Safeguarding data with W3C Verifiable Credentials and Decentralized Identity Standards
Access unified user identity across multiple services and with selective disclosure
Comply with eID Regulations
Provides “Advanced electronic signature” according to eIDAS classification
With 2FA and all personal information being encrypted, it is impossible to tamper or corrupt the data from the Infopulse eID platform
Build Safe Repository
The extended functionality allows end-users to import and share all types of private data – from bank account details and healthcare data to university diploma and vehicle passport
Being fully compliant with GDPR, the Infopulse eID solution provides secure and ethical use of data
Ensure Future-proof Standards Compliance
Full compatibility with EBSI, Ethereum, and Hyperledger Indy makes the eID solution ready for the next-gen identification and authentication standards
Advanced Identity Verification and Authentication
- Easy to use. The automated quick onboarding process facilitates the creation of a new secure eID on the user’s device as fast as in 5 minutes. A built-in passport scanner works in 120 countries and supports biometric IDs, remote identification, and face recognition to ensure accurate verification.
- Additional privacy and data security. All personal information is encrypted and can’t be tampered or manipulated by third parties, while claims can be stored on mobile or in an encrypted external database, depending on their type.
- Extended functionality. Aside from user ID, the eID platform allows users to import, store, and share all kinds of important private data, be it bank account details, employee identity, healthcare data, university diploma, vehicle passport or insurance, etc.
- Integration with MS Power BI for a general overview and analytics on calculated routes and completed and non-completed transfers.
- Designed and deployed as a cloud-based solution.
- A secure data storage, prompt data retrieval, and processing.
- 100% compliant with GDPR – provides a fully consent-based, secure, and ethical use of data.
- Advanced security and protection with 2FA and encryption.
- Provides an “Advanced electronic signature” according to eIDAS classification.
- Uses W3C Verifiable Credentials and Decentralized Identity Standards (DID).
- Compatibility with the European Blockchain Services Infrastructure (EBSI), Ethereum, and Hyperledger Indy. Support of these blockchains allows registering and verifying public keys for the identity in our solution, which makes the solution ready for the next-gen identification and authentication standards.
- One user identity across multiple services. Faster turnaround times for services and onboarding. Superb customer experience with fewer touchpoints and selective disclosure.
- Reduced operational costs by reusing the already validated documents.
Case for Tietoevry
COVID-19 Access Control: an eID access control solution (MVP)Infopulse and TietoEVRY designed a global eID solution for standardized management and control of travel access via certificates during the pandemic. The solution is integrated with EBSI blockchain, features biometric or PIN authentication, and online data sharing with QR codes or NFC. Users can store personal data, vaccination certificates, and other credentials in the app to facilitate traveling.
A Complete Checklist for Enhancing Digital Customer Engagement in Banking
Self-Sovereign Identity: Use Cases, Level of Maturity, and Adoption
Biometric Authentication – A Security Game-Changer for Financial Industry
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.