Ensure your employees, visitors, and guests follow safety protocols. The solution allows for accurate real-time monitoring of the premises.
Allocate your human resources more efficiently by delegating cumbersome monitoring of the visitor flows to a visual AI software.
Increase Health Awareness
Set up automated face mask detection and receive instant notifications about identified violators to encourage them to follow the safety guidelines.
Embrace Computer Vision
Tailor the mask detection solution to your needs, objectives, and premises conditions for maximum efficiency with the help of Infopulse AI experts.
Computer Vision Solution for Face Mask Detection
- Low technical and computing requirements
- Easily integrated with the existing surveillance system (if they meet minimal technical requirements)
- Highly accurate mask detection at a minimum scanning frequency of 2 frames per second
- Face recognition feature capability for premises with regular visitors
- Automated snapshot of a bare-faced person
- Instant notifications to preferred communication channels, e.g., Microsoft Teams, emails, messengers
- A photo of the violator is instantly sent to the incident team
- Extensive deployment options: cloud, edge, or on-premises
- Office buildings: a monitoring system for employees required to work on-site
- Administrative organizations: mask-wearing detection for high-traffic premises, e.g., hospitals, social services, state institutions, airports, and railway stations
- Retail: automated control for retailers of all scales, from local stores to supermarkets
- Entertainment venues: movie theaters, concert halls, museums, galleries, and sports venues
- Other public places: expos, auditoriums, lecture halls, places of worship, etc.
- Simplicity. Sustainable result with minimal effort and simple structure. Fast remote deployment for any company worldwide.
- Cost-efficiency. Thanks to low computing requirements and on-the-fly data processing, no costly equipment or dedicated data storage is required.
- Flexibility. Can run equally effectively in any environment – in the cloud, on the edge devices, or on-premises.
- Accuracy. Intelligent computer vision algorithms show up to 98% accuracy for mask detection and up to 95% for face recognition.
- Integration options. Seamless integration with any communication apps of your choice – Microsoft Teams, emails, or any other messengers.
- Security. To ensure a higher level of data security, we can connect the solution via VPN.
Case for Infopulse
Public Safety Control: AI-Powered Mask Wearing Detection SolutionTo ensure strict adherence to safety measures meant to control/prevent the COVID-19 virus spread, Infopulse Cognitive Competence Center developed a simple and effective computer vision solution for our premises, which would help monitor mask usage among office visitors.
Case for Leader in the Retail Sector
A Computer Vision Solution for a Retail CompanyOur client is one of the largest retailers, shopping mall developers, and operators in Asia. They have a retail network comprising around 300 consolidated subsidiaries, ranging from convenience stores and supermarkets to shopping malls and specialty stores.
Case for Digital Innovation Company
Convolutional Neural Network for Manufacturing NeedsA digital initiatives provider was looking to develop a Computer Vision and IoT solution for their metal manufacturing client. See how Infopulse trained and implemented a convolutional neural network (CNN) that helped the client save development costs and achieve high fault tolerance.
Anomaly Detection Is Set to Revamp Manufacturing: Key Benefits and Use Cases
Intelligent Defect Inspection Powered by Computer Vision and Deep Learning
How to Stop Dreaming About AI and Start Using It in Your Business
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.