Senior ServiceNow Developer
Remote Bulgaria, Remote Poland
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Senior ServiceNow Developer. Our customer is TietoEVRY – one of the leading IT services and software providers in the Scandinavian region and has more than 10,000 customers across the private and public sectors.
Every day more than five million people in the Nordic region use solutions delivered by TietoEVRY. Through its strong local presence and in-depth technological and commercial insight, TietoEVRY is a driving force for innovation and modernization at its customers.
On this position, you will get excellent career development opportunities and will help our customers to solve their most critical business challenges, improve performance and gain a competitive edge.
Areas of Responsibility
- Implementing ServiceNow modules for our customers, primarily ITSM and CSM
- Contributing as a ServiceNow developer in projects ranging from simple to complex.
- Analyzing and resolving production issues around implemented solutions based on ServiceNow.
- Handling code migration from development to test and production instances of ServiceNow.
- Supporting end customers with queries around ServiceNow-based implemented solution.
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow platform
- At least 3 years of experience in ServiceNow developer or support role
- Proven track record working in ServiceNow platform as a technical consultant
- ServiceNow certifications will be an advantage
- Prior experience working with international teams
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
- Desire to take the initiative and to move projects/ideas forward with clarity
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and within the organization
- Physically located in EU country