Senior Manual QA Engineer
4 + years
talented professionals to join our project as a Senior Manual QA Engineer remotely in Ukraine.
You will be a part of an international team working on creating different product solutions that drive Forestry industry in Sweden. The long-term roadmap is full of exciting features challenging the team to be inventive to keep high standards of software development.
Areas of Responsibility
- Participation in defining test strategy and test planning
- Test-related risks identification and mitigation activities
- Manual testing on a daily basis
- Creating testing documentation: test cases, test plans, testing reports
- Involvement in SCRUM practices (grooming, planning etc.)
- Test cases implementation and review
- Analyzing and clarification of requirements
- 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance activities
- Strong knowledge of software testing theory and practice
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Experience in working with bug trackers (Azure DevOps, Jira, etc.
- Level of written and spoken English – upper-intermediate
- Good collaboration skills
Will be an advantage
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with REST web-services
- Experience in automation GUI-testing
- Experience in setting up tests in a virtualized environment