Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
We are looking for a Linux Kernel Developer for collaboration in the field of auto electronics. You will be part of an international team located on-site in Hildesheim, Germany, in BOSCH office. BOSCH is a world leader in the research and development of car voice-control electronics, implementation of the concept of connected car, etc. BOSCH infotainment systems are used by all leading automobile groups in Germany.
Areas of Responsibility
- Linux Kernel development:
- Kernel driver development
- Good and broad understanding of Kernel frameworks
- Kernel Debugging
- Community workflow for Linux Kernel development (or in larger teams)
- Kernel gatekeeping: review and integration of incoming patches to the Linux Kernel
- GIT, checkpatch, kernel community tools
- Supplier/community discussion
- Embedded Linux development
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Proficient user in English
- At least 2 years of proven experience in the requested position
- Strong knowledge of C programming language
- Linux understanding
- Team player (distributed international team).