Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a .NET Back End Developer at our Kyiv office for EVRY Public.
EVRY Public is a software house specialized in giving our public customers the best solution in case management and filing systems in Norway and the Nordic region. EVRY helps its customers to create competitive advantages through digitization. We assist in every aspect of strategy development, prioritization and development of technical solutions for implementation in the organization and realization of gains. We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative, result-oriented specialist with strong commitment to success to become a part of our team.
Areas of Responsibility
- Design, develop, test and document applications using the .NET platform
- Promote good design principles such as code reuse, modularity, and extensibility
- Analyze requirements and take part in architecture design, code optimization and refactoring legacy code and patterns
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with .NET and C#
- Good knowledge of OO programming and application architecture
- Experience in web services development (WCF, OData)
- Experience with databases (MS SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Expertise in three-tiered web-based software development life cycle, IIS
- Knowledge of Agile practices and processes (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- English level: Intermediate or higher
Will be an advantage
- Experience with MS Service Bus
- Experience in multithreading programming and distributed systems.