2005 - present
Software & Hi-Tech
About the Customer:
Agillic is a European leading interactive integrated marketing execution company, focused on bringing automation and behavioral marketing to a wide client audience. Working with some of the marketing teams, both in-house and agency-side, Agillic provides customers with the tools and the expertise they need to re-invent their marketing processes for maximum ROI.
Agillic was looking for the reliable service provider to help them develop their key product, a marketing automation solution, and approached Infopulse. The challenge itself was to implement a modern SaaS application for flexible management of marketing campaigns across all digital media – web, mobile, email, and SMS – a system with an array of proven and ready-to-use marketing programs.
In Infopulse, Agillic found a highly competent solution provider that was ready to meet short time-to-market goals.
Infopulse developed a cloud-based platform with a user-friendly interface and a range of advanced features for customer engagement across inbound and outbound marketing channels:
- Automation of Marketing Workflows: using preset or customizing automation workflows in just a few clicks
- Behavior-Triggered Campaigns: for customers when they are ‘ready to buy’
- One-to-one Marketing: personalized campaigns aimed at maximum interaction
- Customer Lifecycle Marketing: creating dynamic customer relationships that evolve over time
- Integrated Customer Profiles: maintaining behavioural, profile, transactional or contextual data for each customer profile
Facts & Figures
years of successful partnership (since 2005)
19 FTE at peak
as a methodology
Agillic is highly satisfied with the results of the partnership and the added values delivered by Infopulse:
- Reduced cost of ownership of IT platforms
- Cut costs for customer care – due to enabling self-care features
- Reduced time-to-market of new product releases
- Boosted cross & up-sales, new service sales, and new segment offerings
- Contributed to Agillic’s winning of product awards for B2C clients in Retail, Automotive, Transport, Media, E-commerce and Financial industries
Currently, Infopulse maintains and supports the platform by improving existing features, adding new features and functionality, optimizing performance, and resolving issues.
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.