2010 - present
About the Customer:
BICS is recognized in the wholesale communications market as a top global voice carrier and the leading provider of mobile data services. Its innovative suite of solutions for Voice, Messaging, Data & Connectivity, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Fraud & Authentication, Roaming, MVNE and Asset Monetization bring value to customers’ businesses by enabling them to offer state-of-the-art communication services. Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, it has over 1,000+ customers, including more than 400 mobile data customers, and employs 500+ staff worldwide.
Being an innovative market leader, BICS needs to ensure their customized business solutions are supplied with timely, reliable and efficient support and services. European domestic IT services market could not satisfy the growing needs of the large telecom provider. Another critical factor was the lack of reliable IREG testing vendors. BICS started looking for the suppliers of the Telecom Operations Services among the existing outsourcing companies, but were unable to find an IT vendor they could trust until they came across Infopulse in 2010.
Having met extremely tight deadlines, Infopulse emerged with a tailor-made Core Network Services solution completely committed to the BICS processes, standards and procedures, satisfying all the business and user demands expressed by BICS.
The Telecom Services provided to BICS by Infopulse are the following:
- Network Service Fulfillment: Roaming Hub and Voice/VoIP provisioning, Managing customer interaction, managing voice customer interconnection lifecycle, fixed services design, validating Service Fulfillment, executing SDH interconnections setup and tests and more;
- Network Service Assurance: setting up and running a 24/7 Tier 1 and Tier 2 specialized telecom services support. Constant monitoring of International carrier network & services (Voice switching VoIP and TDM, SS7 Network, International data roaming, SMS/MMS traffic, etc.);
- Network Quality of Service: Proactive monitoring of voice traffic, handling and fixing network issues faster than the BICS customers react; proactive rerouting activities; spam, FAS, direct loops detection; CLI delivery issues treatment, etc.;
- IREG testing: to ensure stable roaming service between operators.
Infopulse makes sure BICS receives:
- Tailor-made, unique Telecom Operations services, including superior quality IREG testing, no other Ukrainian company can provide;
- High flexibility, fast implementation and support, improved time-to-market;
- Structured (layered) operation and 24/7 customer support (Tier 1 and Tier 2);
- Customer satisfaction with Tier 1 and Tier 2 support exceeds 94%, with overall satisfaction reaching 96%;
- Proactive support of client requirements: see the problem before the customer does;
- Increased revenue due to proactive actions as compared to what could be earned without the QoS team;
- An image of a reliable Telecom partner due to world-class quality of telecom solutions provided by Infopulse.
- Infopulse and BICS signed the agreement to extend partnership until 2030 with subsequent prolongation upon mutual consent.
BICS is heartily satisfied with the fruitful cooperation established with Infopulse, quoting:
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.