Software & Hi-Tech
About the Customer:
Rand McNally, a leading publisher of maps, navigation, and travel information, needed to assure the quality of seven business-critical product lines. Infopulse software testing experts ran manual and automated tests, increasing the testing coverage and reducing the costs for the client.
As consumers expect digital maps and navigation tools to be highly reliable, such products require thorough and in-depth testing, and this is where the customer faced a number of challenges:
- Lack of independent quality control experience
- No test automation implemented
- Lack of available expertise onboard
Infopulse and Rand McNally jointly implemented a smoothly working solution:
- Allocated an off-site software testing team
- Set up the cooperation with on-site product team
- Defined clear test processes
- Launched manual and automated software testing
Facts & Figures
of successful cooperation
core product lines tested by Infopulse
independent testing practices in place
- The products of superior quality delivered to end-users
- Reduced costs of testing
- Fully automated regression testing
- Increased volumes of test data applied
- 80% and more testing coverage for each product
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.