Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Our customer is an industry-leading group of metals and mining companies that focuses on mining and processing of iron ore, and manufacturing of steel products. With 14+ years’ experience in the metals and mining industry, our customer operates across Ukraine, Europe, and the US and has $9 billion in revenue.
Our customer aimed to provide easy access to SAP My Inbox App for 1,000+ users, who required the application to execute important business tasks on a daily basis. Since My Inbox App manages workflows in SAP Fiori Concepts, our customer faced the following challenges:
- The need to extend the IT landscape with a Fiori project;
- Both desktop and mobile versions of SAP My Inbox had to be developed from scratch, as the customer’s needs were out of the scope of basic pre-installed app in SAP Fiori Package;
- Implementation of Fiori Launchpad that had to be supported from both desktop and mobile devices.
The Infopulse team provided the following solutions:
- Created the development environment in accordance with the relevant SAP standards and recommendations;
- Developed various prototypes made in SAP Build and Axure RP, that allowed the customer to choose an optimal solution;
- Developed, tested, and integrated the solution into the customer’s IT landscape.
Within three months, our team managed to deliver all of the required functionality and successfully began the Go-Live phase. The mobile solution SAP Fiori Client complemented the web-based SAP Fiori apps, with device integration, full-screen operation, and enhanced attachment handling.
- SAP Fiori
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- SAP Mobile Services
- SAP Fiori Client
- SAP ABAP (oData programming)
- Ensured business continuity with the ability to make business decisions from anywhere and anytime;
- Significantly accelerated user-app interaction in comparison with the old SAP interface;
- Extended IT landscape that allows implementing additional apps and solving a wider range of business challenges;
- Infopulse provided expert training sessions to the customer’s staff, who can now further develop the application internally.