Software & Hi-Tech
About the Customer:
The client of Infopulse is one of the world’s leading Secure Technology and Smart Card production enterprises. The company provides solutions to a vast portfolio of international clients, including banks and financial institutions, manufacturers, mobile operators, governmental organizations, and much more.
- 70 employees offshore and 70 employees in the EU in R&D;
- Very sophisticated development of about 10 software products for smart cards;
- Lack of productivity and motivation – high costs of the remote team;
- Poorly organized services and lack of skills;
- All the projects are carried out internally because of security issues;
- Strong need for security in all projects’ phases.
Within one year, the following transformation was implemented:
- Created a team of 80 people (R&D Services) in 6 months, with training of newcomers;
- Established of a methodology with SCRUM, continuous integration, automated testing, and ticketing;
- Created a team capable of dealing directly with some end users, particularly in CIS;
- Implemented a complete Security Guide with more than 100 security checkpoints to ensure high security standards;
- Team and dedicated workspaces are monitored;
- The source code never leaves the customer’s HQ in the EU, access is provided via Citrix environments;
- Documentation is never physically offshore, only reading is permitted.
- Savings of more than EUR 7 million during the first year;
- New technical competence and faster execution;
- Realistic projects estimations due to the implemented methodologies;
- The level of safety is highly appreciated by the customer;
- Security incidents are analyzed and fixed quickly.
Facts & Results
People in R&D team
software products developed
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.