Strong Middle/Senior .NET Developer
Ukraine: Lviv, Vinnytsia
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Senior/Strong Middle .NET Developer.
Our customer, Bosch Security Systems, is located in Germany (Grasbrunn). We are looking for a software developer to join the existing team responsible for the development of new features for existing industry-leading product on the market.
The product is Bosch Video Surveillance Management System (BVMS) — an enterprise level distributed client-server application with rich UI and friendly usability. Our team cooperates closely with Bosch leading architects and developers and delivers immediate business value to the customer.
Areas of Responsibility
- Analyze and clarify requirements, design and develop applications using the .NET platform
- Take part in architecture design, code optimization and refactoring
- Adhere to and promote good design principles such as code reuse, modularity, and extensibility
- .NET, C#, WinForms, WPF, WCF (SOAP and RESTful), multithreading
- Design patterns (DI, IoC, etc.)
- Scrum methodology and good understanding of software development process
- Good command of English
Will be an advantage
- Any experience in Video Surveillance specifics (FFMPEG, streaming/control protocols, AV codecs, event processing, etc.) is a big advantage
- C++ development experience