Middle Embedded C Developer
Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria
Infopulse is looking for a Middle Embedded C Developer. As an Embedded C engineer, you will develop forthcoming, exciting projects for a leading semiconductor manufacturer and will cooperate closely with customer teams to create the future innovative IoT solutions. You will cooperate with experienced SW architects and SW developers to learn about various topics like Adaptive AUTOSAR, functional safety, security, SW diagnostics, middleware, and many others.
Areas of Responsibility
- Implementing, configuring, integrating, and debugging project-specific software modules
- Cooperating with tier 1 customers providing excellent solutions for OEMs
- Engaging in a cutting-edge ECU project for premium international OEMs
- Communicating with customer and international project teams
- Experience with Embedded software development using C (2y+)
- Knowledge of FPGA programming
- Experience with Linux
- Minimum Intermediate level of English (for accessible communication with foreigners and native speakers)
Will be an advantage
- A degree either in one or several of these specialties: computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, and physics
- Knowledge of BLE
- Knowledge of different communication protocols.